Collaborate, Innovate, Create
“Asyntise” is where we work closely with scientists to create apparatus that meets a specific need not met by an off-the-shelf solution, allowing you to customise not compromise.
We offer a wide range of laboratory reactors, constructed to varying specifications from a number of different materials. Every Asynt reactor vessel is manufactured to order in the UK, making it easy to customise and thereby ensuring that it is perfect for your exact requirements.
We’ve included just a few examples of previous custom reactor projects carried out below:
- Onsite consultation services
- A wide range of sizes and volumes
- Single or parallel position reactors
- Use under pressure and vacuum
- Temperature control
- Use over varying temperature ranges
- Materials of construction, including: glass (clear, amber and polymer coated), standard and exotic metals, PTFE and other plastics.
- Accessories to suit
- Automation and control packages
- Complete installation
A few of our custom reactor projects include:
Jacketed glass reactors with temperature and stirring control were needed in order to finely assess and monitor these key reaction parameters for an academic laboratory to aid research in the recycling of Li-ion battery materials.continue reading