Asynt offer a wide and customisable range of PTFE components that give scientists huge flexibility in how they set up their lab reactors and overhead stirring equipment.
PTFE Reactor Lids:
The Reactor Lid System is designed to provide a versatile and cost effective means for the assembly of a whole range of components in flanged reactors and similar vessels.
- Robust material offers reduced risk of damage to lid from dropping or fractures
- Designed to securely support a wide range of standard & analytical probes
- Reduced lid condensation during reaction
- Improved thermal insulation compared to glass
Other PTFE Components:
We can offer a broad range of PTFE components which are
- Chemically Inert
- Designed to reduce contamination and simplify cleaning
- Manufactured from static dissipative PTFE, for use in ATEX rated environments
Please take a look at the product sheets on our “download” tab for more information about:
- Shaft Stirrers
- Shaft Guides
- Stirrer Guides
- Temperature Probes
- Probe/Temperature Holder
- Joint Clamps
Varies depending on item.
If you’re interested in finding the best impeller for your overhead stirring requirements you may find our handy guide useful. You can find this within our case study information here: https://www.asynt.com/asyntise-your-lab/little-large/selecting-an-impeller-for-overhead-stirring/
Please contact us to discuss your requirements or any information you require.
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD