DrySyn Classic Kit
The DrySyn Classic Kit was the first DrySyn we developed, but it’s still our best seller due to its simplicity, performance and features.
Available as a comprehensive kit to heat round bottom flasks in 50 mL, 100 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL, and 1000 mL sizes the DrySyn Classic Kit also comes with adjustable and removable feet allowing fitment to any magnetic hotplate stirrer and permanently attached heat resistant safety lifting handles.
The world renowned DrySyn system enables clean, safe synthesis without the hazards or problems associated with silicon oil baths or heating mantles. With heating rates the same as an oil bath there is no need to change your chemistry either.
Currently on offer with our high-performance air-cooled CondenSyn waterless condenser.
DrySyn Heating & Cooling Blocks Brochure
Asynt – DrySyn Classic v1.0
Asynt – DrySyn Single Position Heating Blocks v2.0
Asynt Case Study: DrySyn Classic 100 mL insert heating time v1.0
Asynt Case Study: DrySyn Classic 100 mL insert 40 mL water heating time v1.0
DrySyn Classic Instructions
In Best Practice – SAFETY GUIDE FOR LABORATORY HEATING BLOCKS
Published Paper: Crosslinking of Branched PIM-1 and PIM-Py membranes for recovery of toluene from dimethyl sulfoxide by pervaporation – acsapm.2c01600
- Powerful stirring and great visibility of reaction
- Inserts adapt the block for smaller round bottom flasks in sizes 50/100/250/500 mL
- Space to insert probe for temperature control
- Heat resistant handles for easy and safe lifting
- Solid aluminium base takes 1,000 mL flask
- Safe temperature ramping to 300 oC
- Safe, clean synthesis without the dangers of oil
- Fits standard hotplate stirrers including IKA and Heidolph
- DrySyn Classic complete kit comprises 1 x 1L base with heat resistant handles, plus 1 each of 50/100/250/500 mL insert
- All components also available separately
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD