DrySyn Classic Starter Kit
The DrySyn Classic Starter Kit gives you a great opportunity to try this highly respected tool for laboratory heating in just 1L and your choice of 50/100/250/500 mL inserts.
Choose your most commonly used flask size and receive one of these with the DrySyn Classic Base and heat resistant handles.
DrySyn enables clean, safe synthesis without the hazards or problems associated with silicon oil baths or heating mantles. With no messy oil, heat resistant handles, and simple to configure range of inserts this system is world renowned. With heating rates the same as an oil bath there is no need to change your chemistry either.
DrySyn Heating & Cooling Blocks Brochure
Asynt – DrySyn Classic v1.0
Asynt Case Study: DrySyn Classic 100 mL insert heating time v1.0
Asynt Case Study: DrySyn Classic 100 mL insert 40 mL water heating time v1.0
Published Paper: Crosslinking of Branched PIM-1 and PIM-Py membranes for recovery of toluene from dimethyl sulfoxide by pervaporation – acsapm.2c01600
- Inserts adapt the DrySyn Classic Base for smaller round bottom flasks in sizes 25/50/100/250/500 mL
- Space to insert probe for temperature control
- Heat resistant handles for easy and safe lifting
- Solid aluminium base takes 1000 mL flask
- Safe temperature ramping to 300 oC
- Safe, clean synthesis without the dangers of oil
- Fits standard hotplate stirrers including IKA and Heidolph
- DrySyn Classic Starter Kit comprises:
- 1 x 1L base with heat resistant handles
- 1 only of your choice of 50/100/250/500 mL insert
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD