DrySyn Classic 1L Base
The DrySyn Classic Base comes with heat resistant handles and is suitable for 1L round bottom flasks.
The unique design of the DrySyn range allows them to be used with any standard hotplate stirrer, and offer safe, clean synthesis without the need to change your chemistry.
Also available as part of the complete DrySyn Classic Kit and the DrySyn Classic Starter Kit.
DrySyn Heating & Cooling Blocks Brochure
Asynt – DrySyn Classic v1.0
Asynt – DrySyn Single Position Heating Blocks v2.0
Asynt Case Study: DrySyn Classic 100 mL insert heating time v1.0
Asynt Case Study: DrySyn Classic 100 mL insert 40 mL water heating time v1.0
Published Paper: Crosslinking of Branched PIM-1 and PIM-Py membranes for recovery of toluene from dimethyl sulfoxide by pervaporation – acsapm.2c01600
- Powerful stirring and great visibility of reaction
- Inserts available to adapt the block for smaller round bottom flasks in sizes 50/100/250/500 mL
- Space to insert probe for temperature control
- Heat resistant handles for easy and safe lifting
- Solid aluminium base takes 1000 mL flask
- Safe temperature ramping to 300 oC
- Safe, clean synthesis without the dangers of oil
- Fits standard hotplate stirrers including IKA and Heidolph
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD