There’s a huge amount to look forward to this year so let’s start the ball rolling with the Asynt January 2022 newsletter – let’s go…
If there’s something you’d like to see included in a future issue please contact us for a chat about it. We would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here’s what we have in store for you in the Asynt January 2022 newsletter:
- Everything in one place: All your favourite manufacturers and everything you need
- Work smarter: benchtop synthesis in parallel in tubes, vials, and round bottom flasks
- FREE on-demand webinar: join Prof. Nikil Kapur & Prof. Steve Marsden from University of Leeds, UK for this photochemistry in Flow Chemistry event
- Customise, don’t compromise: if you’re tired of making your kit fit your chemistry instead of vice versa, it’s time to Asynt-ise it (because it might not only be your team who want to use something different!)
- All-new sustainable reflux packages: Save cash while you’re saving the planet
- Let’s talk: a short video with all the ways of contacting the right person at Asynt
- Veganuary – the hidden story of vitamin B12: find out how sheep are designed better than humans in one particular aspect
Take a few minutes out of your hectic day to read this months’ edition online now – no registration required! https://mailchi.mp/asynt/jan-2022-newsletter
Don’t miss the next edition of the Asynt newsletter
We really hope you’ve enjoyed this months edition of our chemistry newsletter but if you’d like next months copy delivered direct to your inbox simply click the link below – it takes just a few seconds to register… there’s so much happening in 2022 that you won’t want to miss!