Memmert Universal Fan Ovens
The Memmert Universal Fan Oven range offers unparalleled precise, even and gentle temperature control. The fittings of this heating and drying oven are practically-oriented and their programme functions are designed for a wide variety of applications.
High quality materials and build give this range of ovens outstanding durability and reliability for the laboratory.
Temperature range up to +300°C
- UF30: Single display 32L oven 30°C -300°C (With 1 Grid)
- UF30Plus: Twin display 32L 30°C -300°C (With 1 Grid)
- UF55: Single display 53L 30°C -300°C (With 1 Grid)
- UF55Plus: Twin display 53L 30°C -300°C (With 1 Grid)
- UF110: Single display 108L 30°C -300°C (With 2 Grids)
- UF110Plus: Twin display 108L 30°C -300°C (With 2 Grids)
- Almost exclusive use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant and easily cleanable stainless steel for the working chamber and housing.
- Heating concept adapted to the specific product for a precise and homogenous temperature control independent of chamber volume and load.
- A wide range of options for programming and documentation using interfaces, integrated data logger and Software AtmoCONTROL.
- Three-year guarantee for appliances except wear and tear parts.
- The temperature values of all universal ovens are measured according to DIN 12880: 2007-05
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD