NEW from the Asynt chemists, the DrySyn OCTO 8 Position Reaction Station allows powerful magnetic stirring and heating, inert atmosphere and reflux, all with a tiny footprint.
This innovative design has been found incredibly useful for working volumes of up to 6ml and has been specified to allow the use of low-cost reaction tubes to save as much as possible on consumables for your lab.
Whilst brilliant for 8 parallel reactions, you can use up to 3 DrySyn OCTO Reaction Stations on just one standard magnetic hotplate stirrer therefore allowing up to 24 parallel reactions.
Buy a DrySyn OCTO Reaction Station and get a DrySyn UNO Base for free! Offer valid to 30th June 2018.
- 8 parallel positions
- Works with any hotplate stirrer
- Powerful magnetic stirring
- Compact size
- Gas tight closure allowing inert atmospheres to be used
- The large glass area of the tubes allows for air condensing and gentle reflux conditions to be used
- Working volume 5-6ml per tube
- Allows use of low cost consumable reaction tubes
- Additions or sampling can be made whilst under inert conditions using a syringe.
- The unit uses low cost easily replaceable consumable setums
- Up to 3 DrySyn Octo units can be used together on one magnetic hotplate stirrer allowing 24 parallel reactions to be performed in a very small space.
- DrySyn OCTO Reaction Station only (single unit, caps & septa not included)
- 1 DrySyn OCTO Reaction Station (single unit)
- 24 x Kimax tubes
- 100 x caps and septums
- 10 x stirring bars
- ADS19-TUBES (Pack of 24 tubes only)
- ADS19-CAP (Pack of 100 caps only)
- ADS19-SEPTUM (Pack of 100 PTFE faced septum only)
- ADS19-STIR (Pack of 10 magnetic stirrer bars)
- ADS19-Base (DrySyn UNO Single Position base)