Part of the DrySyn Reactors range from the Asynt chemists, the DrySyn OCTO 8 Position Reaction Station allows powerful magnetic stirring and heating, inert atmosphere and reflux, all with a tiny footprint.
This innovative design has been found incredibly useful for working volumes of up to 6ml and has been specified to allow the use of low-cost reaction tubes to save as much as possible on consumables for your lab.
Whilst brilliant for 8 parallel reactions, you can use up to 3 DrySyn OCTO Reaction Stations on just one standard magnetic hotplate stirrer therefore allowing up to 24 parallel reactions.
The MKII DrySyn OCTO has now been launched with some aesthetically pleasing updates at no additional cost to our customers! Take a look at our “videos” tab here for more information.
Buy the DrySyn OCTO Starter Kit and get a FREE DrySyn UNO Base! Offer valid to 30th June 2021.
- 8 parallel positions
- Works with any hotplate stirrer
- Powerful magnetic stirring
- Compact size
- Gas tight closure allowing inert atmospheres to be used
- The large glass area of the tubes allows for air condensing and gentle reflux conditions to be used
- Working volume 5-6 mL per tube
- Allows use of low cost consumable reaction tubes
- Additions or sampling can be made whilst under inert conditions using a syringe.
- The unit uses low cost easily replaceable consumable setums
- Up to 3 DrySyn Octo units can be used together on one magnetic hotplate stirrer allowing 24 parallel reactions to be performed in a very small space.
- DrySyn OCTO Reaction Station only (single unit, caps & septa not included)
- ADS19-A DrySyn OCTO Starter Kit:
- DrySyn OCTO Reaction Station
- 10 x Kimax tubes
- 10 x caps & septums
- 10 x stirrer bars.
- ADS19-KIT DrySyn OCTO Kit:
- 1 DrySyn OCTO Reaction Station (single unit)
- 24 x Kimax tubes
- 100 x caps and septums
- 10 x stirring bars
- ADS19-TUBES (Pack of 24 tubes only)
- ADS19-CAP (Pack of 100 caps only)
- ADS19-SEPTUM (Pack of 100 PTFE faced septum only)
- ADS19-STIR (Pack of 10 magnetic stirrer bars)
- ADS19-Base (DrySyn UNO Single Position base)