Part of the DrySyn reactors range from the Asynt chemists, the DrySyn OCTO-PLUS 3 x 8 Position Reaction Station allows powerful magnetic stirring and heating, inert atmosphere and reflux, all with a tiny footprint.
This innovative design has been found incredibly useful for working volumes of up to 6ml and has been specified to allow the use of low-cost reaction tubes to save as much as possible on consumables for your lab.
Use the DrySyn OCTO-PLUS for up to 24 parallel reactions on just one standard magnetic hotplate stirrer.
- Up to 24 parallel positions
- Works with any hotplate stirrer
- Powerful magnetic stirring
- Compact size
- Gas tight closure allowing inert atmospheres to be used
- The large glass area of the tubes allows for air condensing and gentle reflux conditions to be used
- Working volume 5-6 mL per tube
- Heated area within the DrySyn insert: 4ml volume
- Allows use of low cost consumable reaction tubes
- Additions or sampling can be made whist under inert conditions using a syringe.
- The unit uses low cost easily replaceable consumable septums
- Single stations may be used independently
- 3 x DrySyn OCTO Reaction Station
- 72 x Kimax tubes
- 300 x caps and septums
- 30 x stirring bars
- DrySyn MULTI 3 position base
- ADS19-TUBES (Pack of 24 tubes only)
- ADS19-CAP (Pack of 100 caps only)
- ADS19-SEPTUM (Pack of 100 PTFE faced septum only)
- ADS19-STIR (Pack of 10 magnetic stirrer bars)
- ADS19-Base (DrySyn UNO Single Position base)