DrySyn Classic Inserts
The DrySyn Classic system is designed for safe, clean heating of single round bottom flasks.
Whilst available as a complete kit which comprises 1 x 1L base, 1 ea x inserts for 50/100/250/500 mL flasks you can also buy each of these inserts separately to suit your individual requirements, in addition to an insert suitable for 25 mL flasks.
- Powerful stirring and great visability of reaction
- Inserts adapt the DrySyn Classic 1L Base for smaller round bottom flasks in sizes 25/50/100/250/500 mL
- Space to insert probe for temperature control
- Heat resistant handles on DrySyn Classic Base for easy and safe lifting
- Safe temperature ramping to 300 oC
- Safe, clean synthesis without the dangers of oil
- Fits standard hotplate stirrers including IKA and Heidolph via DrySyn Classic Base
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Asynt’s unique range of innovative and sustainable products/services are developed by chemists for chemists - to make your lab life easier.
Martyn Fordham, MD