We definitely feel like we’re gathering speed and racing towards the end of the year but there’s still plenty happening so take a few moments out of your day to read the Asynt November 2021 newsletter!
If there’s something you’d like to see included in a future issue then why not contact us for a chat about it? We would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here’s what we have in store for you in the Asynt November 2021 newsletter:
- NEW Paper from the iPRD & University of Leeds, UK: Improved synthetic reactions commonly used in the preparation of drug intermediates.
- XELSIUS: 10 individually controlled cells in one reaction station; change the way you work!
- Effective tool-free couplings: make lab reactor vessel change over quick and easy
- Black Friday 2021: We’re breaking all the rules for you – will you keep our secret?
- Package Deals: only available for a limited time so don’t miss out!
- Positive changes: A quick update on sustainable practices
- The chemistry of ginger: there’s more to ginger than just gingerbread
Take a few minutes out of your hectic day to read this months’ edition online now – no registration required! https://mailchi.mp/asynt/november-21-newsletter
Don’t miss the next edition of the Asynt newsletter
We really hope you’ve enjoyed this months edition of our chemistry newsletter but if you’d like next months copy delivered direct to your inbox simply click the link below – it takes just a few seconds to register… there just might be some festive goodies up for grabs next month!