We’re already two thirds of the way through October but there’s no slowing down – except for a quick break for you to read the Asynt October 2021 newsletter!
If there’s something you’d like to see included in a future issue then why not contact us for a chat about it? We would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here’s what we have in store for you in the Asynt October 2021 newsletter:
- Behind the flask: the latest instalment of our scientific blog; Sustainable high efficiency hydrogenation biocatalysis with UK-based, HydRegen.
- CHEMUK 2021 in review: plus who won the epic BOSE headphones we were giving away?
- Complete control: we partner with Bronkhorst UK for pressure control accessories
- Get happy: new lab deals to make you smile!
- Take charge of your supply: liquid nitrogen generators for all scales
- #RealTimeChem week 2021: what’s it all about?
- Respect your pump: stress-free servicing & maintenance for your vacuum pump
- Chemists who spook: STEM activities for little ghouls, and the best Halloween chemistry from social media
Take a few minutes out of your hectic day to read this months’ edition online now – no registration required! https://mailchi.mp/asynt/october-21-newsletter
Don’t miss the next edition of the Asynt newsletter
We really hope you’ve enjoyed this months edition of our chemistry newsletter but if you’d like next months copy delivered direct to your inbox simply click the link below – it takes just a few seconds to register…