Another month has quickly passed but we have a great chemistry read for you this month with the Asynt September 2021 newsletter.
If there’s something you’d like to see included in a future issue then why not contact us for a chat about it? We would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here’s what we have in store for you in the Asynt September 2021 newsletter:
- NEW Flow Chemistry papers: Scientists put the fReactor through its paces
- Forum LABO: Asynt partner, Cloup, will be exhibiting in Paris soon
- Customise, don’t compromise: bespoke design & engineering solutions
- Is it YOU we’re looking for?: We’re recruiting for 2 brilliant technical roles
- Lab gas supply solutions: We join forces with LNI Swissgas for lab gas generators
- Under pressure: single and multi position pressure reactors for every scale
- Is your lab as safe as it could be?: The Laboratory Safety Institute have great resources we think you’ll love!
Take a few minutes out and read this months’ edition online now, no registration required: https://mailchi.mp/asynt/september-21-newsletter
Don’t miss the next edition of the Asynt newsletter
We hope that you have enjoyed this months newsletter but if you’d like to register to receive the next edition direct to your inbox next month simply click through to do so in just a few seconds here: https://www.asynt.com/newsletter/
Thanks for reading.