This month’s edition of the Asynt newsletter is packed full of fantastic articles from massive water savings by a UK sustainability team to mass producing tasty treats with our lab equipment (don’t tell the boss!).
Read online without registering here: https://mailchi.mp/asynt/september-2020-newsletter
This month’s articles include:
- Lab goes water free: Astonishing water savings!
- We get our bake on: The Great British Bake Off is back and we’re powerless to resist!
- You’re in control: 10 cell parallel reaction station and you’re in control of every individual cell
- Complete scale-up lab reactor system: A recent highly specified install.
- Flow Chemistry paper: New paper published by the University of Leeds using fReactor, flow chemistry platform
- Contamination-free: New pumping technology from Vacuubrand.
- New video: How does DrySyn work with your hotplate? We show you!
If you’d like to register to receive our newsletter by email direct to your inbox then you can do so via our website here: https://www.asynt.com/newsletter/
We will never spam you, and you can choose precisely what you’d like to receive!
Thanks for reading!