We are pleased to share our newsletter for July 2020!
Packed full of news, and some fun stuff, it’s definitely worth a read. We hope you enjoy it!
Read online without registering here: https://mailchi.mp/asynt/july-2020-newsletter
This month’s articles include:
- Unimpressed with your lab gear?: Extended offer on package deals due to popular demand!
- No material limits: We bring together a huge range of knowledge and expertise to provide the best possible solutions.
- When you’ve got to go: Luna chemistry that’s a little lavatorial!
- Too hot to handle or freezing cold: An introduction to the wide range of laboratory temperature control systems we offer.
- Love the smell of rain?: We look at the chemistry reaction that causes it!
- Respect your pump: Dr Kerry Elgie talks us through vacuum pump maintenance.
- From chemistry to horticulture and hairdressing: New hobbies that the Asynt team have taken up!
If you’d like to register to receive our newsletter by email direct to your inbox then you can do so via our website here: https://www.asynt.com/newsletter/
We will never spam you, and you can choose precisely what you’d like to receive!
Thanks for reading!