We are pleased to share our newsletter for August 2020!
Loads of interesting things this month; some fun stuff, some great chemistry reads, and some huge news from our Managing Director, Martyn Fordham.
Read online without registering here: https://mailchi.mp/asynt/august-2020-newsletter
This month’s articles include:
- Ice cream that doesn’t melt: the perfect summer solution!
- DrySyn OCTO MK II: our new video gives you all the details of this upgrade to a product that was already amazing.
- Breaking news: Asynt is expanding. Find out more!
- Single heated & stirred reactions: Lose the oil baths, keep your chemistry.
- The Chemistry of sunglasses: Exactly what it says – PLUS our fun summer giveaway!
- Sub ambient synthesis: University of Bristol (UK) share their experience with the DrySyn SnowStorm Reactor with sub ambient synthesis of novel gold organometallic complexes.
- Chemistry in your cupboard: New RSC YouTube series with great activities for the budding chemist at home!
If you’d like to register to receive our newsletter by email direct to your inbox then you can do so via our website here: https://www.asynt.com/newsletter/
We will never spam you, and you can choose precisely what you’d like to receive!
Thanks for reading!