Asynt newsletter May 2021: it’s time for this month’s edition!
It’s a packed edition with loads of updates and reports so we hope you enjoy reading. If there’s something you’d like to see included in a future issue then why not contact us for a chat about it? We would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/
Included this month:
- Colloidal Nanoparticles Advance Frontiers of Synthetic Chemistry: a report from a major UK University regarding their work synthesizing novel reactive colloidal nanoparticles
- Dr. Craft: the scientific beauty company with a big environmental conscience. Dr Kerry finds out more about the company and their work
- Inspiring package deals: something for everyone with four fantastic deals on offer
- Laboratory freeze dryers: solutions for all your freeze drying requirements
- High power, low cost: digital hotplate stirrer kits from Asynt – discounts available while stocks last so don’t delay!
- Ultra-safe pressure reactor: PressureSyn offers novel solution for working with pressure safely
- Expanding network: new distribution partner for the Czech Republic
- Un-bee-lievable: exciting breakthrough in the fight to save our bees, plus a great giveaway!
So grab yourself a coffee, pause from the chaos of the lab for just a few minutes, and see what’s going on this month. Don’t forget to join in with our bee-friendly giveaway too in the Asynt monthly newsletter May 2021.
You can read online without registering: click here
If you’d like to register to receive our newsletter direct to your inbox next month though, click through to do so in just a few seconds here: https://www.asynt.com/newsletter/