April already and it’s officially springtime so we’re waking things up with our monthly newsletter!
Included this month:
- Advancing catalytic processes under pressure: report from the Institute of Lille, France.
- Worried about switching to waterless condensers? See what chemists like you had to say after trying them!
- We announce the winner of our Easter giveaway
- Schlenk lines: manufactured in the UK
- Bespoke lab reactor vessels: get precisely what you need!
- NEW product: UV photochemistry accessory
- NEW special offers: highly desirable lab apparatus at irresistible prices
- Stay cool: lab solutions cool enough to keep penguins happy!
So pull up a chair, grab a drink, and see what’s going on this month! You can read online without registering, here: Advancing catalytic processes under pressure
If you’d like to register to receive our newsletter direct to your inbox though, click through to do so in just a few seconds here: https://www.asynt.com/newsletter/