The JULABO FC recirculating coolers impress with their compact design that makes setup under a lab bench possible.
The bright MULTI-DISPLAY (LED) is easy to read even at a distance and provides all the important information about actual and setpoint values.
The automatic self-test at switch on, sensor operation monitoring, pump and compressor protection and a full unit shut-off in case of alarm provide more safety.
High/low temperature warning features also ensure optimal protection, as does the freeze and dry running protection.
For your application these advantages mean a consistent working temperature, uniform pressure in the circulating pump and no contamination in the cooling circuit.
- Common features of the range:
- RS232 interface for PC connection
- Adjustable ratio for feed/return temperatures
- Easy filling system located at the front
- Bright MULTI-DISPLAY (LED)
- Upper and lower temperature warning functions with interval tone
- Integrated freezing protection and dry-running protection
- Rapid and easy operation via seamless, splash-proof keypad
- Liquid level indication on the front
- Self-test, reciprocal sensor monitoring, pump motor and compressor overload protection
- Complete shut-down with audible signal in case of an alarm
- ATC function for simple correction of temperature variations
- High temperature stability
- Integrated heater with 1.2 kW capacity
- Ergonomic design and easy operation
- Optical filling level indicator
- Removable venting grid for simplified removal of dust
- Connections for external Pt100 sensor
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD