Quadracell 4 position High Pressure Reactor
NEW: The Quadracell 4 position high pressure reactor offers users the convenience of parallel pressure chemistry in a compact footprint.
Designed to operate at temperatures up to 250 °C, the Quadracell has four cells, each with a volume of 10 mL, with material construction in your choice of either Stainless Steel 316, or Hastelloy C276 for enhanced chemical resistance if required.
The Quadracell is available to suit a maximum working pressure of 50 / 100 / 200 Bar and is supplied with a Pressure Release Valve, Pressure Gauge and 2 off Needle Valves (Stainless Steel UOS) as standard.
Designed, manufactured and tested in the UK, the Quadracell is incredibly robust and safe to use. With a wide range of factory addition options like all of the Asynt high pressure reactors, you can tailor your Quadracell to suit your individual requirements – or choose an off-the-shelf model that’s ready to use right away.
- 4 x 10 mL cells
- Pressure rating of either 50/100/200 Bar
- Stainless Steel 316 build as standard
- Other materials available such as Hastelloy C276
- Heating & agitation via standard magnetic stirrer hotplate
- Additional accessories/options include:
- Burst Disc Body
- Set of three Burst Discs (One pre-assembled into Body, two supplied separately.
- Vessel Seals (FKM, PTFE, EPDM, VMQ or FFKM)
- 304L & 316L Stainless Steel over braided 1.5 metre hose
- PTFE Lined flexible hose with Tube Stub fittings
- Set of quick connect fittings 1/4″ size (1 stem and 1 body)
- Spare Stem Packing Kit for Needle Valves
- PTFE Liners
- Hose Whip Checks
- Alternative means of temperature control and agitation available
- Installation & training available as an optional extra
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD