These magnetic stirrer heads are ideal for PTFE jacketed stirrer shafts.
Consisting of capsuled drive shaft (stainless steel) with ball bearings, rotor and lower bearing made of PTFE/PEEK and a hollow shaft made of borosilicate glass.
These require little space due to compact construction. No leakage or memory effects due to non-porous, welded rotor. Compression fittings for safe fixing of stirrer shaft and optimum power transmission. Suitable for flat flanges of Duran (former Schott AG), sealing to be made with a gasket of your choice. Square size 6 mm for accepting an agitator or a stirrer coupling.
Temperature resistance: from -200°C to +250°C
Chemical resistance: +++ universal
- gastight stirrer head for perfect vacuum
- stirrer shafts height adjustable, approx. 40 mm
- also suitable for shortened stirrer shafts
- powerful transmission of up to 90 Ncm
- excellent chemical resistance
- all products which are exposed to the medium do not contain any metals
- no grease required / save to run dry
- high speed of up to max. 1.500 rpm
- drive shaft fixed for your safety
- high durability
- easy disassembly of all parts for cleaning
Suitable for all BOLA Stirrer Shafts jacketed with PTFE. Ideal for reactor lids with flat flange.