DrySyn MULTI-S Kit
DrySyn enables clean, safe synthesis without the hazards or problems associated with silicon oil baths or heating mantles. With no messy oil, heat resistant handles, and simple to configure range of inserts this system is world renowned. With heating rates the same as an oil bath there is no need to change your chemistry either.
DrySyn offers excellent value with reliable high performance levels without the high cost to the environment of using messy oil baths.
The DrySyn MULTI-S converts any standard hotplate stirrer into a reaction block for 3 flasks of 10 mL to 500 mL, or up to 27 vials. Its modular system offers flexibility and is very compact with a small footprint. In addition, all DrySyn MULTI and Multi-M inserts are compatible with the MULTI-S base.
Asynt – DrySyn Multi Position Heating Blocks v1.0
DrySyn Heating & Cooling Blocks Brochure
Green Light Laboratories DrySyn MULTI vs Oil Bath Report
Asynt – Maximise magnetic stirring V1.0
DrySyn MULTI-S instructions
Evaluation of the DrySyn Multi-S from York University
Sublimation with DrySyn vial inserts
Published Paper: Crosslinking of Branched PIM-1 and PIM-Py membranes for recovery of toluene from dimethyl sulfoxide by pervaporation – acsapm.2c01600
- Setting up 3 reactions is easy with the DrySyn MULTI-S clamp
- Up to 3 reactions in flasks from 10 mL to 500 mL or up to 12 reactions in tubes or vials
- Powerful stirring in all configurations
- Fits standard hotplate stirrers including IKA and Heidolph
- Temperature probe fits directly in insert for greater accuracy
- Safe temperature ramping to 300 oC
- Central position for using one flask at a time
- The DrySyn MULTI-S Complete Kit comprises: 1 x DrySyn MULTI-S base, one pack of 3 x 250 mL inserts, one pack of 3 x 500 mL inserts
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD