We share the latest chemistry updates here in the Asynt March 2022 newsletter – have you received your own copy to your inbox? If not, read on and find out how easy it is to have the latest chemistry news delivered each month.
Please remember, if there’s something you’d like to see included in a future issue of our newsletter please contact us for a chat about it. We would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here’s what we have in store for you in the Asynt March 2022 newsletter:
- Asynt, home of the original “Syn”: DrySyn oil-free dry heating blocks, CondenSyn waterless condensers, LightSyn photochemistry tools, and PressureSyn high pressure reactor. We have all your Syn’s covered!
- My team queue up to use it: Find out about the novel evaporation tool a UK research group can’t get enough of
- Don’t sacrifice your chemistry in your efforts to work more sustainably – you don’t need to!
- CHEMUK 2022: FREE to attend, 2-in-1 UK chemistry exhibition
- Chill out: NEW compact kit for sub-ambient chemistry in parallel
- Hatfield Med Chem Symposium: We’ll be there – will you?
- Last chance: Don’t miss out on our Q1/2022 special offers, finishing soon.
- New international partner: Join us in welcoming Flochem to the Asynt distributor network
- What’s the mystery element in Guinness: We explore who put the science into this legendary drink – and why!
Take a few minutes out of your hectic day to read this months’ edition online now – no registration required! https://mailchi.mp/asynt/march-2022-newsletter
Don’t miss the next edition of the Asynt newsletter
We really hope you’ve enjoyed this months edition of our chemistry newsletter but if you’d like next months copy delivered direct to your inbox simply click the link below – it takes just a few seconds to register… there’s so much happening in 2022 that you won’t want to miss!