We hit the ground running in January and there’s so much more happening already in the Asynt February 2022 newsletter – you’re going to want to see this!
Before we tempt you with this month’s hot topics, if there’s something you’d like to see included in a future issue please contact us for a chat about it. We would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here’s what we have in store for you in the Asynt February 2022 newsletter:
- NEW environmentally friendly generation of catalysts: UK university developing catalysts for production of biorenewable chemicals
- Put the pressure on: comprehensive range of laboratory pressure reactors, for every scale, and every reaction
- NEW tool for batch hydrogenations: published article shows off solution to problems associated with carrying-out pressure hydrogenations
- CHEMUK 2022: FREE to attend, 2-in-1 UK chemistry exhibition
- Complete control: Programmable syringe pumps with sub-microliter precision
- Save the day: lab essentials at very special prices
- The RSC Twitter Poster Conference 2022: all the details – let’s build our community…
- Non-profit educational institute: take your lab safety to the next level
- Citizen science: what does it mean, and why should I care?
Take a few minutes out of your hectic day to read this months’ edition online now – no registration required! https://mailchi.mp/asynt/jan-2022-newsletter
Don’t miss the next edition of the Asynt newsletter
We really hope you’ve enjoyed this months edition of our chemistry newsletter but if you’d like next months copy delivered direct to your inbox simply click the link below – it takes just a few seconds to register… there’s so much happening in 2022 that you won’t want to miss!