It’s incredibly important that you get the opportunity to have a face-to-face conversation with our chemists, and can take a closer look at our innovative and environmentally responsible laboratory tools. Our team are often found out and about and can always arrange an appointment to come and meet with you at your office or lab but don’t forget you can visit us at a local exhibition!
The team are flying around at the moment so we’ve detailed just a few of the events you can find us at below:
- JCO 2019: 29th-31st October 2019. Palaiseau, France. We’re here with our distribution partner, Cloup, with a huge range of tools!
- Lab Innovations: 30th-31st October 2019. NEC Birmingham. Join us at stand H15 with Julabo GmbH and see the NEW FroSyn first, and also on the Green Light stand!
- Chemistry in the Oil Industry XVI: 4th-6th November 2019. University of Manchester UK. Join us with Huber UK and come and say hi!
- International Isotope Society Group Annual Symposium: 8th November 2019. The Moller Centre, Cambridge UK. A one day event that’s packed full of things to hear and see.
- Automated Synthesis Forum: 18th-19th November 2019. Strathclyde University, Glasgow UK. Formerly known as UKASF, we’ll be here with our latest novel lab tools for you to inspect!
We hope you’ll come and say hi and find out about our latest innovation new tools for the lab! If you’d like to arrange a meeting then please get in touch now!