We share the latest chemistry updates here in the Asynt April 2022 newsletter which is choc-full of tasty treats this month! Do you receive your own copy to your inbox? If not, read on and find out how easy it is to have the latest chemistry news delivered each month.
Please remember, if there’s something you’d like to see included in a future issue of our newsletter please contact us for a chat about it. We would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here’s what we have in store for you in the Asynt April 2022 newsletter:
- NEW modular photoreactor: LightSyn Illumin8 will make you glow with joy!
- Improved workflow in early discovery chemistry: See what CRUK have to say about the benefits from using the DrySyn OCTO
- Wish you could get more done on your hotplate at a time? You need the DrySyn Parallel Synthesis Kit
- The lean, green, profitability machine: We join Gambica at CHEMUK and explain why going green in the lab means more green in the bank!
- New lab offers: Spring into the new season with our fantastic new deals
- Hatfield Med Chem Symposium: Come and meet the new member of our team
- Last chance: Don’t miss out on our Q1/2022 special offers, finishing soon.
- Here for you: We welcome two new partners to the Asynt distributor network
- What’s glass got to do with a Cadbury Creme Egg? A brilliant STEM project, and some tasty research
Take a few minutes out of your hectic day to read this months’ edition online now – no registration required! https://mailchi.mp/asynt/march-2022-newsletter
Don’t miss the next edition of the Asynt newsletter
We really hope you’ve enjoyed this months edition of our chemistry newsletter but if you’d like next months copy delivered direct to your inbox simply click the link below – it takes just a few seconds to register… there’s so much happening in 2022 that you won’t want to miss!