The KNF SIMDOS 10 FEM 1.10 RC-P diaphragm liquid dosing pump offers wetted material combinations for optimal chemical resistance. It is equipped with manual, analog, and RS-232 controls with a user-friendly LCD graphic display.
Key features include:
- Small footprint
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Manual, analog control and RS232 interface
- Self-priming, can run dry
- Simple calibration
- Available with different material configurations for chemical resistance
- Consistent, reliable flow rate
- Available pump head materials: PP, PVDF, PTFE
- Diaphragm materials: PTFE-coated, FFKM
- Valve material: FFKM
This liquid handling pump comes with a useful range of accessories available to compliment it, including alternative valves, filters, connection tubes, mounting plates for wall or benchtop use, and a footswitch.
Please contact us today to discuss your requirements to ensure you get the correct model for your chemistry as there is a wide range of options available.