Using the STEM Integrity 10 Reaction Station is a very time and space-efficient way of conducting chemical experiments, speeding up investigative work several-fold.
It allows you to run up to 10 experimental variants simultaneously within the same unit, whose temperature and stir rate you can precisely and individually control. You can design temperature profiles for each individual experiment and record everything electronically; all results are captured and stored automatically.
Used for screening reactions in investigative chemistry or drug discovery laboratories, and also process monitoring laboratories – The STEM Integrity 10 can be very useful for establishing the ideal reaction conditions of many industrial chemical processes. The system can more than earn its keep as a great trouble-shooter, pinpointing the cause of process malfunctions due to temperature.
The Integrity 10 Reaction Station is very environmentally conscious, using an exact energy input with each cell being pre-programmed to switch off automatically. Using 90% less energy reduces CO2 emissions accordingly, making the Integrity 10 perfect for Green Lab working.
The units are easily upgraded allowing the scientist add further optional features as required, for example full automation or high pressure screening.
With working volumes of between 0.25 to 4ml (with low volume reactor tubes) or 4ml to 30ml (with standard tubes), the STEM Integrity 10 is an excellent screening tool for most laboratories with applications including:
- Reaction optimisation
- Parallel synthesis
- Polymorph screening
- Stability studies
- Kinetic studies
- Catalyst screening
- Solubility tests using turbity measurements
The STEM Integrity 10 Reaction Station is available in 2 formats depending upon your needs:
Option 1: STEM Integrity 10 Reaction Station by itself
Option 2: Clarity System, which consists of the STEM Integrity 10 Reaction Station, with additional solubility and crystallisation evaluation apparatus and software.
Intrusive or non-intrusive IR turbidity probes are available for the accurate determination of transitions, providing further functionality to the solubility process.
- 10 individual cells in one reaction block
- Individual control of temperature and stirring rate for each cell
- Temperature range of -30°C to 150°C
- Stirring rate of 350 rpm- 1200 rpm
- Cell working volume of 0.25 to 4ml (with low volume reactor tubes) or 4ml to 30ml (with standard tubes)
- Optional attachments for refluxing, and working under vacuum or inert gas conditions
- Optional multi-infrared probes for solubility/crystallisation studies
- Automatic microprocessor control through a touchscreen