IKA RCT Digital Hotplate
The IKA RCT Digital Hotplate – New to Asynt and already proving incredibly popular in our range of hotplates.
This has a heat output of 600 W providing faster heat-up times.
Well suited to use with the DrySyn® range of heating blocks, the IKA RCT Digital Hotplate has a round top made of aluminium alloy with a glass topped body surface.
It stirs volumes of up to 20l (H2o) and runs at speeds ranging from 50-1500rpm.
Come with a temperature sensor.
- Regular firmware updates available.
- Using Alnico magnetic technology, the IKA Plate (RCT digital) achieves excellent temperature stability and high residual induction.
- This also provides for maximum vortex.
- The integrated timer and counter function supporting the control of kinetics and sensitive reactions; the IKA SmartTemp® function protects users intelligently and predictably.
- Heat control accuracy with ext. PT1000 (500ml H2O in 600ml beaker,40mm stirring bar,600rpm,50°C): 0.5±K
- Maximum temperature setting range: 310°C
- Heat output 600 W
- Range of accessories (including hold rod) available. Please request details.
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD