DrySyn® Scholar PLUS
The DrySyn® Scholar PLUS has been designed to meet the requirements of university chemistry teaching laboratories for the safe heating and stirring of round bottom flasks without oil.
Available as an upgrade to the standard DrySyn Scholar kit.
The Scholar PLUS offers safe handling with permanently attached lifting handles, and accommodates 3 common flask sizes, 250 mL, 100 mL and 50 mL, as standard.
Designed to fit securely on the majority of popular hotplate stirrers, it can also be adapted to fit any shape hotplate stirrer available.
You don’t have to be a university to purchase the Scholar PLUS – it is available to all of our customers to complement the full DrySyn® range.
- The DrySyn Scholar PLUS upgraded kit comprises a base designed for a single 250 mL round bottom flask, and two inserts – one to suit a single 100 mL round bottom flask and one to suit a single 50 mL round bottom flask.
- The base comes with two heat resistant handles for safe lifting.
- Powerful stirring and great visibility of reaction
- Space to Insert probe for temperature control
- Fits standard hotplate stirrers including IKA and Heidolph
- Safe temperature ramping to 300oC
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD