NEW BH550 Balance hood
The BH550 is a dual purpose extraction hood that protects personnel from nuisance media powders and also protects the balance from air turbulence.
The standalone unit is designed to easily fit onto most benchtops and is ideally suited for those in-between applications which are too small to necessitate a fume cupboard but benefit from improved containment. It has very low air flow (20m3/h) and can be user configured.
The unit comes flat packed and is very easy to assemble.
The Analytical front panel has a clear acrylic lift off front panel with arm access holes at the bottom. Usually chosen for use with analytical balances.
The Top Pan front panel has a clear acrylic lift off front panel with arm access holes halfway up the sides. Usually chosen for use with Top Pan balances.
Made in the UK, this is fully customisable therefore offering as simple or complex a solution as you require!
The BH550 is an ideal addition to any laboratory and has very little maintenance or running costs.
- Ductless – air is filtered and clean air circulated back into the workplace
- Waysafe 200 series E10 EPA filtration as standard
- Upgrade to H13 HEPA filter (99.95% efficient) avaliable
- All filters tested and certified to EN1822
- Easy benchtop installation
- Low maintenance
- Low (20m3/h) air flow, can be user configured
- Fast global delivery
- Protects operators
- Perfect for media weighing applications
- Removable front panel for easy access
- Made to order at our factory in the UK
|Dimensions||67 x 69 x 30 mm|
|Electrical||230VAC 35w, meets LVD and is CE Marked (120VAC available)|
|Air Speed||Non-turbulent constant flow set at 20m3/h, but can be user configured to suit requirements|
|External Dimensions||Height 500mm, depth 651mm, width 550mm|
|Filter||Waysafe ‘200 series’ filter housing|
|Base Tray||White vacuum formed base tray|
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD