Asynt Digital Hotplate Stirrer Kit
The complete Asynt Digital Hotplate Stirrer Kit
With a heat output of 600 W providing faster heat-up times, this digital hotplate stirrer is ideal to use with the DrySyn range of heating blocks.
This has a round top made of aluminium alloy with a glass topped body surface. It stirs volumes of up to 20 L (H2O) and runs at speeds ranging from 50-1500 rpm and is supplied with a temperature sensor.
This kit gives you all the accessories (see kit contents on “Specification” tab) required to get heating and stirring!
- Kit comprises: IKA RCT Digital Hotplate Stirrer, PT1000, support rod, boss head, and clamp
- Regular firmware updates available.
- Using Alnico magnetic technology, the IKA Plate (RCT digital) achieves excellent temperature stability and high residual induction.
- This also provides for maximum vortex.
- The integrated timer and counter function supporting the control of kinetics and sensitive reactions; the IKA SmartTemp® function protects users intelligently and predictably.
- Heat control accuracy with ext. PT1000 (500 mL H2O in 600 mL beaker, 40 mm stirring bar, 600 rpm, 50 °C): ± 0.5 K
- Maximum temperature setting range: 310 °C
- Heat output 600 W
- Additional accessories available. Please request details.
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD