AFI LISA MultiLab Centrifuge
The AFI LISA MultiLab Centrifuge has a compact footprint and is silent to run!
Suitable for multiple applications, the LISA offers a wide range of laboratory settings with touchscreen control, 13 optional rotors, and a refrigeration option.
- Capacity 4 bottles of 625 ml.
- Compact and silent.
- Multiple applications.
- Constant and uniform centrifugation, repeatability of cycles at 100%.
- Maintenance-free induction motor.
- Ogive intelligent and secure control with customizable touch screen.
- Intuitive navigation with explicit icons.
- Removable Ogive for easy maintenance.
- Accuracy of the speed ± 0.5%.
- Clickspin® rotor attachment system without tools and effort.
- Automatic recognition of the rotor.
- One-piece armor, avoids vibrations.
- Motorized closing and completely secure lid.
- Centrifugal chamber stainless steel.
- Timer 10 sec at 99 h 59 min 59 sec.
- Continuous or pulse operation for short centrifugations.
- Anti-unbalance detection.
- One-handed operation of the lid on the platform.
- 10 acceleration and braking slopes.
- Memory 99 programs.
- French made.
- Ventilated model C200V
- Maximum speed 15300 rpm (22380 g) with angular rotor and 4500 rpm (3509 g) with oscillating rotor.
- L460 x D600 x H340 mm / 71 kg.
- Refrigerated model C200R for temperature from -10 to + 40 ° C (accuracy ± 2 ° C) with pre-cooling function.
- Maximum speed 18000 rpm (30980 g) with angular rotor and 5100 rpm (5350 g) with oscillating rotor.
- L630 x P680 x H320 mm / 110 kg.
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Asynt’s unique range of innovative and sustainable products/services are developed by chemists for chemists - to make your lab life easier.
Martyn Fordham, MD