AFI LIA Labo Ventilated Centrifuge
The LIA Labo Clinical Centrifuge is the new dedicated clinical centrifuge from AFI.
This ventilated centrifuge is supplied with an angle rotor that can hold up to 12 tubes and is widely used in medical practices for laboratory diagnostic to centrifuge blood and urine samples.
The centrifuge is supplied with an angle rotor that can hold up to – 12 x 5 mL, 10 mL tube – 8 x 15 mL tube.
- Easy programming to achieve high accuracy of speed control
- Easy operation with intuitive menu and easy-to-read display
- Rotor speed can be set and displayed by RPM or G-force
- Maintenance-free brushless DC motors
- Quick spin function with press and hold pulse key
- Lid with electric lock and automatic release function saves processing time and prevents samples overheating
- Automatic self-diagnosis on startup showing accumulative running time and last running
UK / Europe / Global Delivery
Developed in collaboration with our clients / Bespoke design service
Committed to developing sustainable & practical improvements for scientists worldwide
Martyn Fordham, MD