Our dedicated team are out and about at some great upcoming events! If you’re interested in taking a closer look at the wide range of innovative tools we offer or discussing any ideas you have for a collaboration then we hope that you’ll come and say hello.
Just a few of these events:
- ACS National Meeting: Dr Arran Solomonsz and Martyn Fordham exhibiting
March 22 – 26, 2020 (Exhibition is 22-24th)
THEME – Macromolecular Chemistry: The Second Century
- Forum LABO: Dr Kerry Elgie will be here with our distribution partner, Cloup.
March 25 & 26, 2020
CITE | CONGRESS CENTER | LYON
50 Quai Charles de Gaulle – 69463 Lyon cedex 06, France
- Analytica: Martyn Fordham & Dr Kerry Elgie at Booth 309, Hall B2, and with our distribution partner, LMSMarch 31 – April 03, 2020
Exhibition Munich, Messegelände, 81823 Munich, Germany
We have a limited quantity of free tickets available so please contact Asynt if you’re interested in attending.
- RICT 2020:July 1 – 3, 2020
Palais des Congrès de Bordeaux
Rue Jean Samazeuilh, 33070 Bordeaux, France
- BOSS XVII:July 5 – 10, 2020
University of Namur (UNamur)
Arsenal/Vauban Auditorium, Rue Bruno 11, B-5000 Namur, Belgium
- XXVI EFMC-ISMC:September 6 – 10, 2020
Congress Center Basel
Messepl. 21, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
You can email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)1638 781709
We look forward to seeing you!