Dr Kerry Elgie will be exhibiting in Bordeaux, France on July 1-3, 2020 at the 56th edition of the International Conference on Medicinal Chemistry (RICT 2020).
The congress will be devoted to “Interfacing Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery” and the main topics will be:
- Chemistry in Living Systems & Chemical Biology for Targets Identification
- Recent Advances in Targeted Protein-Protein Interactions Including Protein Degradation and Targeted Protein-DNA/RNA Interactions
- Recent Trends in Drug Development for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Innovations in Cancer Therapeutics
- Tackling New Challenges in Delivery Systems and Drug Formulation
- Case Studies: Moving New Chemical Entities to the Market
During the meeting, you will have the opportunity to listen to Prof. Stuart Schreiber (Harvard University, Cambridge MA, United States), recipient of the 2020 Paul Ehrlich Award, awarded for his outstanding contributions to medicinal chemistry.
A poster session will provide the opportunity for all participants to present their current results. “Best poster” prizes will be attributed at the end of the meeting.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to maximise networking by taking part in social activities including a Welcome Reception as well as a Symposium Banquet at Château d’Agassac, a famous vineyard of Haut-Médoc in Gironde.
If you’re attending this prestigious event please do come and say hello to Kerry, and take the opportunity to view the range of laboratory tools on display – including Condensyn (the waterless air condensers), DrySyn oil-free heating and cooling blocks, pressure reactors, controlled lab reactors and more! We look forward to seeing you there!