Whilst our admin team are always here at the Asynt HQ ready to support you, our sales team know the importance of face-to-face conversations when you’re trying to find the perfect solution for your laboratory and go the extra mile, quite literally, to be around when you need them.
We not only carry out local demonstrations of our apparatus, but also offer training to our wide network of distribution partners around the world so you can rely on all of these sources for the best possible information and advice.
What are we planning?
- Our team will be at ACHEMA 11-15th June, looking for exciting new laboratory tools and meeting with potential new distribution partners so please get in touch if you’d like to arrange an appointment.
- Kerry has recently completed a hectic tour of exhibitions (including the RSC Organic Division Regional Meeting) and product demonstrations in Ireland with our friends at Fluorochem.
- Kerry is travelling to Korea next week for meetings and training with our partners there and also to meet with some of our customers there.
- Arran is exhibiting at the 101st Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition taking place in Edmonton, AB from 27-31 May, 2018 so please come and say hi if you’re attending.
- We’ll also be at the 19th Tetrahedron Symposium (26-29th June, Riva del Garda, Lake Garda, Italy), RICT 2018 (4-6th July, Strasbourg, France), BOSS XVI (8-13th July, Brussels, Belgium) and EFMC-ISMC 2018 (2-6th September, Ljubljana, Slovenia) and would love to meet you if you’re attending any of these prestigous events!
We are also pleased to offer Skype/FaceTime meetings with you and can arrange these at your convenience. In this way we can offer real time product demonstrations, talk you through our catalogue, and offer feedback and advice on your queries.
We’ll be sharing photos and information from the events above and more via our social media pages which you can see here: