As we reach the final quarter of 2022 please rest assured that there’s plenty still yet to come! In the Asynt October 2022 Chemistry Newsletter we’ve included key features and articles relating to the topics you’ve told us you’re particularly interested in but we’ve finished up with some Halloween fun! Please don’t forget that we’re always interested in hearing from you if you feel that there’s something you’d like to see included in our newsletter. Do you receive your own copy direct to your inbox? If not, read on and find out how easy it is to have the latest chemistry news delivered each month.
If you’d like to speak with us about an idea for a feature we would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here’s what we have in store for you in the Asynt October 2022 chemistry newsletter:
- What kind of reactions can you run on fReactor?: peer-reviewed papers detailing many of those carried out
- Single Source: when it’s time for a lab reactor, Asynt is the one-stop shop!
- Autumn/Winter offers: Our final selection of special offers for 2022
- ISOR-15: Visit our partners, ING-JING PRECISE INDUSTRIAL CORP. for all the latest Asynt products in Taiwan
- Industry & Academia approve the CondenSyn MAXI: find out what chemists like you think of the scale-up solution for waterless reflux and distillation
- Samhain or Halloween: No matter which camp you’re in, we love seeing how you celebrate in your lab!
Take a few minutes out of your hectic day to read this months’ edition online now – no registration required! CLICK HERE (or image below)
We really hope you’ve enjoyed this months edition of our chemistry newsletter but if you’d like next months copy delivered direct to your inbox simply click the link below – it literally takes just a few seconds to register… we will never spam you or share your details with anyone else.
Don’t miss out! Register here before you go: www.asynt.com/newsletter/