In the Asynt November 2022 Chemistry Newsletter we’ve included key features and articles relating to the topics you’ve told us you’re particularly interested in but we’ve finished up a look back at an incredible historical scientific resource that we hope you’ll love browsing as much as we have! Please don’t forget that we’re always interested in hearing from you if you feel that there’s something you’d like to see included in our newsletter. Do you receive your own copy direct to your inbox? If not, read on and find out how easy it is to have the latest chemistry news delivered each month.
If you’d like to speak with us about an idea for a feature we would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here’s what we have in store for you in the Asynt November 2022 chemistry newsletter:
- We put YOU in charge: you know what deals you need for Black Friday – you tell us what you want!
- Global shipping experts: we ship worldwide and our global logistics experts make it simple for you
- Perfect skin, clear conscience: Revolutionising extraction processes in the cosmetics industry
- NEW photochemistry tools: Watch our NEW video & find out more
- No stress!: sensibly paired chemistry equipment package deals
- Your Asynt experts: who to talk to in our team
- The first Royal Society meeting: historical anniversary with amazing resources viewable
Take a few minutes out of your hectic day to read this months’ edition online now – no registration required! CLICK HERE (or image below)
Don’t miss the next edition of the Asynt chemistry newsletter
We really hope you’ve enjoyed this months edition of our chemistry newsletter but if you’d like next months copy delivered direct to your inbox simply click the link below – it literally takes just a few seconds to register… we will never spam you or share your details with anyone else.
Don’t miss out! Register here before you go: www.asynt.com/newsletter/