This month’s newsletter includes a sneaky preview of another NEW product; combining the technology of Flow Chemistry and Photochemistry, it’s so new that it doesn’t even have a name yet!
Grab a coffee/chai tea latte/organic smoothie and take a few minutes out of your day and for a read!
You can read online without registering here: https://mailchi.mp/asynt/feb-2021
This months articles include:
- New combined Flow Chemistry & Photochemistry fReactor
- Asynt announce expansion of in-house engineering facilities
- Independent case study of CondenSyn waterless air condensers
- Simple tool for parallel clamping of 3 flasks at once – new video
- Plug-and-go Liquid Nitrogen generators
- Asynt YouTube Channel – why you’ll want to subscribe!
- Reproducibly conduct low temperature enantioselective catalytic reactions, over an extended period of time using FroSyn
- Compendium: every angle covered!
If you’d like to register to receive our newsletter by email direct to your inbox then you can do so via our website here: https://www.asynt.com/newsletter/
We will never spam you and you’ll be among the first to find out about product launches, special offers, and new chemistry publications!