We share the latest chemistry updates here in the Asynt May 2022 newsletter where we’re asking difficult questions about sustainable laboratory practices and solutions. Do you receive your own copy to your inbox? If not, read on and find out how easy it is to have the latest chemistry news delivered each month.
Please remember, if there’s something you’d like to see included in a future issue of our newsletter please contact us for a chat about it. We would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here’s what we have in store for you in the Asynt May 2022 newsletter:
- A proactive change that works for everyone: The College of the Sequoias in Visalia, CA, USA take a proactive step take waste water out of their equation.
- When life gives you lemons: extract lemonene using DrySyn & CondenSyn – you’re on social media!
- The missing piece of your lab puzzle: Scale up to 5 litres on your benchtop.
- World Environment Day 2022: We ask the difficult questions regarding sustainable & environmental solutions.
- Did you win our giveaway?: Find out now!
- Welcome to the team: Join us in welcoming new Technical Sales Specialist, Antony Wozniak, to the Asynt team.
Take a few minutes out of your hectic day to read this months’ edition online now – no registration required! https://mailchi.mp/asynt/may-2022-newsletter
Don’t miss the next edition of the Asynt newsletter
We really hope you’ve enjoyed this months edition of our chemistry newsletter but if you’d like next months copy delivered direct to your inbox simply click the link below – it takes just a few seconds to register… there’s so much happening in 2022 that you won’t want to miss!