It’s time for the Asynt March 2023 Newsletter and there’s a lot going on so this month’s newsletter is packed full with some really useful articles we hope you’ll enjoy.
If there’s something you’d like to see included in our newsletter in the future then please do get in touch. Read on to find out how to receive your own copy of the Asynt monthly newsletter direct to your inbox too!
If you’d like to speak with us about an idea for a feature we would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here are the topics for the Asynt March 2023 newsletter:
- Understanding CSTRs plus new paper: We explain what they are, how they work, and why we use them & share the latest related paper published by University of Leeds.
- Take absolute control – in parallel: We look at the 10 position reaction station, dubbed “lab in a box”.
- Be part of the solution: World Water Day 2023
- 10% off new photochemistry tech: A great opportunity to find out about the NEW LightSyn Illumin8 heating/cooling base.
- Breaking down barriers: UK 18+ educational facility invests in innovative & sustainable technologies, to provide long lasting impact for learners.
- Welcome to the team: Introducing Siobhan, and Damien – the two newest members of the Asynt team.
Take a few minutes to read this months’ edition online now – no registration required! CLICK HERE (or image below)
Don’t miss the next edition of the Asynt chemistry newsletter
We really hope you’ve enjoyed this months edition of our chemistry newsletter but if you’d like next months copy delivered direct to your inbox simply click the link below – it literally takes just a few seconds to register… we will never spam you or share your details with anyone else.
Don’t miss out! Register here before you go: www.asynt.com/newsletter/