We share the latest chemistry updates here in the Asynt June 2022 newsletter where we respond to your requests for a more sustainable reflux solution for scale-up and much more. Do you receive your own copy direct to your inbox? If not, read on and find out how easy it is to have the latest chemistry news delivered each month.
Please remember, if there’s something you’d like to see included in the next monthly Asynt newsletter please reach out to us for a chat about it. We would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here’s what we have in store for you in the Asynt June 2022 newsletter:
- Scale up your chemistry, scale down your water waste: We respond to your request with the NEW CondenSyn MAXI.
- BOSS XVII: postponed from 2020, this prestigious event is packed with great content.
- Tailor the way you apply pressure: Turnkey or bespoke single position laboratory pressure reactors.
- Last chance: Our amazing reflux package deals and special offers on key laboratory equipment expire soon – act now!
- Take control of the temperature: Combined white paper on novel cooling solution designed in partnership with Julabo UK.
- Not sure about liquid nitrogen generators?: We talk you through how they work and share key applications they’re useful for.
Take a few minutes out of your hectic day to read this months’ edition online now – no registration required! https://mailchi.mp/asynt/june-2022-newsletter
Don’t miss the next edition of the Asynt newsletter
We really hope you’ve enjoyed this months edition of our chemistry newsletter but if you’d like next months copy delivered direct to your inbox simply click the link below – it literally takes just a few seconds to register… we will never spam you or share your details with anyone else.