The summer is gathering speed and we’re already here to share the Asynt July 2022 newsletter. This month’s edition is packed with hot topics but we’re always interested in hearing from you if you feel that there’s something missing. Do you receive your own copy direct to your inbox? If not, read on and find out how easy it is to have the latest chemistry news delivered each month.
Please remember, if there’s something you’d like to see included in the next monthly Asynt newsletter please reach out to us for a chat about it. We would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here’s what we have in store for you in the Asynt July 2022 newsletter:
- Redefining waste to find beauty in decay: Ground-breaking waste extraction process providing sustainable alternative to palm oil
- Asynt launch new demo suite: we’re proud to launch our expansive new facilities, enabling face to face real-time product demonstrations for our customers worldwide
- Sweet summer treats: We launch our NEW special offers for key laboratory equipment
- Events: Join Asynt at the upcoming key events and take a closer look at our innovative lab tools
- Have you seen the light?: Application note available from scientists using the LightSyn Illumin8 parallel photoreactor
- Get real!: Social media for scientists = a winner for everyone
- Enhanced support: We introduce our NEW Technical Marketing & Communications Specialist
Take a few minutes out of your hectic day to read this months’ edition online now – no registration required! https://mailchi.mp/asynt/june-2022-newsletter
Don’t miss the next edition of the Asynt newsletter
We really hope you’ve enjoyed this months edition of our chemistry newsletter but if you’d like next months copy delivered direct to your inbox simply click the link below – it literally takes just a few seconds to register… we will never spam you or share your details with anyone else.