We are half way through the predicted UK heatwave but it isn’t slowing our chemists down! We have a great chemistry read for you this month with the Asynt July 2021 newsletter.
If there’s something you’d like to see included in a future issue then why not contact us for a chat about it? We would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here’s what we have in store for you in the Asynt July 2021 newsletter:
- NEW Research paper published: fReactor Flow Chemistry platform is put to the test
- The Maulide Group, University of Vienna, share their tips: saving resources on a macroscopic scale after devastating local flood
- Unlocking Photochemistry in Flow: FREE on-demand webinar with full access to event slides
- Supply solutions that make sense: NEW range of lab gas generators that allow you to take control of your supply
- Team works makes the dream work: We join together with Huber and Vacuubrand for upcoming CHEMUK exhibition. Register now for free!
- Summer lab offers: brighten up your bench with our NEW lab equipment deals
- Pure vacuum – nothing else: VACUU-PURE 10C is the oil-free screw pump for aggressive gases and vapours
- E10 fuel is here: What does it mean for my new car & my 100 year old motorbike though?
Take five minutes and read this months’ edition online now, no registration required: https://mailchi.mp/asynt/july-21-newsletter
Don’t miss the next edition of the Asynt newsletter
We hope that you have enjoyed this months newsletter but if you’d like to register to receive the next edition direct to your inbox next month simply click through to do so in just a few seconds here: https://www.asynt.com/newsletter/
Thanks for reading.