It’s time for the Asynt February 2023 Newsletter and whilst February may be the shortest month of the year, this month’s newsletter is packed full with some really useful articles to make your lab life easier.
If there’s something you’d like to see included in our newsletter in the future then please do get in touch. Read on to find out how to receive your own copy of the Asynt monthly newsletter direct to your inbox too!
If you’d like to speak with us about an idea for a feature we would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here are the topics for the Asynt February 2023 newsletter:
- What is a Schlenk Line: We break it down to the basics plus share two fantastic open-access sources with a wealth of useful information.
- Mix it up: Watch our NEW short video demonstrating just how effective fReactor is at mixing.
- Come and meet the team: CHEMUK 2023 – save the date!
- Shimming an issue?: You need to take a look at the Deutero NMR tubes: amazing quality and prices you won’t believe.
- Jan-March Lab Deals: Photochemistry, reflux, pumps, …. something for everyone!
- #Winning: Brilliant for your chemistry, the planet, and your budget – a truly sustainable solution for the lab
Take a few minutes to read this months’ edition online now – no registration required! CLICK HERE (or image below)
Don’t miss the next edition of the Asynt chemistry newsletter
We really hope you’ve enjoyed this months edition of our chemistry newsletter but if you’d like next months copy delivered direct to your inbox simply click the link below – it literally takes just a few seconds to register… we will never spam you or share your details with anyone else.
Don’t miss out! Register here before you go: www.asynt.com/newsletter/
See the last two newsletters below: