As the end of the year draws closer, it’s time for the Asynt December 2022 Chemistry Newsletter. There’s plenty of useful topics this month but we urge you NOT to read the final article with the link to our…. er….. fabulous….. Asynt Christmas video. In fact we’d be quite grateful if you didn’t!
If there’s something you’d like to see included in our newsletter in the future then please do get in touch. Read on to find out how to receive your own copy of the Asynt monthly newsletter direct to your inbox too!
If you’d like to speak with us about an idea for a feature we would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here are the topics for the Asynt December 2022 chemistry newsletter:
- UK university chemists cuts energy consumption in half: The Central Teaching Laboratories and the Dept. of Chemistry at the University of Liverpool (UK) share their comprehensive study
- Last shipping dates: confirmation of all our worldwide shipping dates before the holidays!
- All the best bits: Our Marketing Manager, Kirsty, reviews the best bits of 2022 and the secrets we’ve been keeping for 2023…
- Ultra-safe, parallel high pressure chemistry: Dr Arran talks us through the key features of this compact reactor in our video
- Treat your ‘elf: Last chance for our 2022 special offers and this years’ prices
- Do you have an outstanding idea?: Call for collaborations & those we’ve developed in the past
- And finally… just for fun: check out the Asynt Christmas video and our terrible word association game for the holidays!
Grab a hot cocoa and take a few minutes out of your hectic day to read this months’ edition online now – no registration required! CLICK HERE (or image below)
Don’t miss the next edition of the Asynt chemistry newsletter
We really hope you’ve enjoyed this months edition of our chemistry newsletter but if you’d like next months copy delivered direct to your inbox simply click the link below – it literally takes just a few seconds to register… we will never spam you or share your details with anyone else.
Don’t miss out! Register here before you go: www.asynt.com/newsletter/
See the last two newsletters below: