We aren’t quite at the end of the year yet but this it’s time for the Asynt December 2021 newsletter – last one of the year!
If there’s something you’d like to see included in a future issue then why not contact us for a chat about it? We would be so pleased to hear from you – you can find our contact details here: https://www.asynt.com/contact-us/ or get in touch via the Live Chat box at the bottom right of your screen.
Here’s what we have in store for you in the Asynt December 2021 newsletter:
- It’s all about you: we look back at 2021 and what we’ve got in store for your lab in 2022
- Sub-ambient chemistry: brilliant tool for single and parallel cooled chemistry in tubes, vials, and round bottom flasks
- Asynt final shipping dates: all the information you need to ensure safe delivery
- AM Technology: Fast vessel changes for the AMT Coflore® flow chemistry systems
- Asynt distributor of the year awards: we know that local knowledge is key
- Flow-flow-flow! Merry Christmas!: High Productivity Photochemical Flow Synthesis – paper published
- All change for the New Year? We’re recruiting – is it you we’re looking for?
- Package Deals: last chance! Act now!
- The chemistry of roast potatoes: the true hero of your Christmas dinner!
Take a few minutes out of your hectic day to read this months’ edition online now – no registration required! https://mailchi.mp/asynt/december-21-newsletter
Don’t miss the next edition of the Asynt newsletter
We really hope you’ve enjoyed this months edition of our chemistry newsletter but if you’d like next months copy delivered direct to your inbox simply click the link below – it takes just a few seconds to register… there’s so much happening in 2022 that you won’t want to miss!