We are pleased to confirm that we will be joining our distribution partner, Cloup (based in France), at RICT 2018 which takes place in Strasbourg, France – July 4-6, 2018.
The congress will be devoted to “Interfacing Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery” and the main topics will be:
- New opportunities for metabolic and cardiovascular diseases
- New breakthroughs in GPCR structure, function and their impact on drug discovery
- New modalities for challenging targets in drug discovery
- Chemical biology in drug discovery: visualizing biological processes
- Tackling challenges in drug delivery and formulation
- Case studies: from target validation to novel drugs (all therapeutic areas included)
We really hope that you can join us there for a closer look at the range of exciting tools available from Asynt and Cloup for your laboratory!
In the meantime, you can see further information on the event website here.