Registration is now open for the #RSCPoster Twitter Conference!
This is an online event held entirely over Twitter to bring together members of the scientific research community to share their research, network and engage in scientific debate.
This years conference will be held from 09:00 GMT Tuesday 5th March to 09:00 GMT Wednesday 6th March.
How can I get involved?
- You could share a poster of your research
- Network with fellow researchers by following the event hashtags, including #RSCPoster
- Engage in scientific debate by tweeting comments on posters
Win a prize:
- Win prizes if your #RSCPoster and presentation is deemed best by the 2019 subject chairs – prizes to be confirmed…
- Audience participation prize will be awarded to the poster that receives the most retweets. The lucky winner will receive a chemistry-themed board game: Compounded. Compounded is a game where players take on the roles of lab managers, hastily competing to make compounds before they are completed by others or destroyed in an explosion… With thanks to Dr Sam Illingworth (Manchester Metrapolitan University) for supporting this prize.
Find out all the details and register on the RSC website here: http://blogs.rsc.org/rscpublishing/2018/12/10/rsc-twitter-poster-conference-2019/
Don’t forget you can also follow @Asynt on twitter too!